Laz player It's the most fun in the conventional tournament ... ZETA DIVISION press conference where the fighting spirit of the final was glimpsed [Report]

Valorant domestic tournament Valorant Champions Tour 2022: JAPAN STAGE 2 CHALLENGERS PLAYOFFS being held at Saitama Super Arena. ZETA won the Map Score 2-0 of this FINALS first match card NORTHEPTION (hereinafter NTH) vs ZETA Division (hereafter, ZETA).

The 1stMap Fracture perfectly won the NTH, where ZETA, who started attacking, to engage in the front, and won a white star in a round score 13-7. In the following 2nd map Asthent, you can see a round with NTH pace, but it is 13-9 with skillful cooperation and personal skills. After finishing, Zeta Division decided to participate in the Grand Final.

Speaking of the topic of this card, the DEP player's 1V4 clutch explodes in Ascent. It was a cool and wonderful shot that perfectly sealed the retake after installation, and I squeezed NTH, which seemed to be a turn-off.

By the way, in this article, we will deliver a press conference held for ZETA Division after such a match.

ー Did you report to your family about playing at Saitama Super Arena? Also, please tell us your feelings after actually standing on the big stage.

Tennnnnnnnnnnnnnch: I knew it without saying here, and I asked me to do my best! I was honestly surprised because I didn't think I could play on such a big stage two years ago. I felt that this member continued to play and became a big one.

-Please tell me how you felt the moment you enter the venue before the game.

Laz: In fact, it was a rehearsal, and I was on the stage once with no audience. I thought it would be amazing if the customer actually entered because it was a level that I couldn't imagine until now, but I didn't see anything because I didn't wear glasses during the actual entrance scene.

ー ー Please tell us your feelings when you are in the third place in the world and face the tournament.

DEP: I'm challenging because I have to win or I can't lose.

CROW: I don't think you can lose because you ranked third in the world. I know that the level of the Japanese team is rising, so I'm trying to respect them while respecting them.

ー How are you confident?

DEP: I think I have to be confident. So I'm confident.

CROW: I'm confident, but I have another anxiety before the game starts. However, when the game actually started, I came to concentrate with the feeling of Yoshiyoshi.

ー ー Tennnnn and Sugarz3ro have been confronted with the old nest, but were there any conscious parts and emotions?

SUGARZ3RO: I feel that I can't lose to any team, so I just want to win...!

TENNN: Same, but any opponent is challenging with the feeling of winning their own play.

ー ー What kind of features do you feel like your opponent's NorthEPTION?

XQQ Coach: I can't say deeply because there is a possibility of playing in the Grand Final. I am impressed that I can fight as a team, so I want to be alert as before.

ー ー In the 2nd map assent, there were scenes where NTH gained momentum, but did you feel that the flow has changed?

Laz: I changed the way of fighting from around the first half of the first half, and responded to the aggressiveness of the opponent with aggressive. It changed from there. The other is that everything has changed with DEP 1V4.

To DEP players. Please let me know if you remember 1V4 impressions and situations.

Nice! DEP player: I'm happy because it is seen by various people. After 1V4, I usually get aggressive, but today I was very calm and there was no waves. Originally, I thought I would do it today, so I felt like I did it.

ー ー How did you feel when the JUNIOR coach was watching the 1v4?

JUNIOR coach: In my waiting room, the sound situation of the players was different, but I felt that I was very good at clutch ability. I didn't have a cover when I defeated Heaven, so I think the remaining two were A-Main and A short.

At that moment, it was great to turn the A short and defeat it, and a report from allies revealed that the last enemy's HP was low. That was a very good report, which led to a good round... I think it's a very good play.

ー ー Please tell us the difference from STGAE1 about the level of the whole Japanese team through Stage2 so far.

XQQ coach: I think that there are many teams that can use a strong composition in the current environment, how to use patches with patches and how to use it. Also, looking at Stage1 Masters, it was very difficult because there were many teams that were absorbed from there.

ー What do you think why the level of the Japanese team is rising?

XQQ Coach: Isn't it because we won the third place in the world (laughs)?

Did you have any differences between offline spectators and offline spectators?

Laz: After all, there was a different feeling than usual. It is different between online and offline, and the audience and the audience are completely different. As many people see and support me, from a great scene to the scene that has been done, there is a feeling that it sounds like every one scene, so it is not possible to taste it. I felt it.

Of course, when the game started, I thought that I could concentrate on it and do not affect that much. This is the most interesting tournament so far.

While you can see the fun of offline tournaments, ZETA Division can win other teams that are at a higher level and win the championship this time, or a team that defeats the 3rd place Zeta Division in the world. Will it appear...? The finals are strangely DAY4's rebellion ZETA Division vs NORTHEPTION.

Which team will get a ticket to the World Games, and will be distributed from 11:30 on Sunday, June 26. The game will be distributed on the local YouTube channel and Twitch channel in addition to watching local games.

Comments