I have the ability to win the ticket for the World Games. -On exclusive interview with the NORTHEPTION VALORANT section, Blackwiz, who decided to participate in Tama Ali.

Valorant domestic tournament Valorant Champions Tour 2022: Japan Stage 2 ChallenGers Playoffs Day2 is over.

In the third match Crazy Raccoon VS NORTHEPTION on this day, NorthEption won the Map Score 2-1 after a close match, and the battle, which is the same card as Week1, again. As a result, NORTHEPTION will advance to DAY4 to be held at Saitama Super Arena on Saturday, June 25.

The editorial department has an exclusive interview with NorthEption and Blackwiz immediately after such a fierce battle. We asked the feeling after the game and the degree of perfection of the team.

-Congratulations on participating in offline! First of all, please give me a frank impression.

BLACKWIZ: I'm so happy that I can't speak!

――The opponent CRAZY RACCOON was a replay of Week1 Main Event, which won before. What kind of impression did you have and what kind of measures did you take?

BLACKWIZ: I saw yesterday's REJECT match, and I was impressed that it was a strong team and it was difficult to complete with Week2. The coach analyzed in advance and decided on tactics based on the analysis.

――What kind of part did you find it difficult to do?

BLACKWIZ: It was a rematch in the first place, and it was difficult to do it in terms of being studied, and I thought that the skill was increasing since CRAZY RACCOON started boot camp. Is it less sweet?

――When pulling is pulled well...

BLACKWIZ: Yes, I felt that it was difficult to do because of the high cooperation.

――What did you talk about after the BB match?

Blackwiz: I was able to read Mapban/Pick, so it was as planned. I was talking about which map and what kind of measures I would take, so it went well.

――I feel like the prior measures have been pierced. Previously, the language wall was an issue in the media interview, but what about after that?

BLACKWIZ: Japanese is not perfect, so I still feel the wall in a situation where it is closed or trying to do difficult things. However, as the skill of the team is increasing, the linkage power is increasing even if there is a language wall , so I don't feel so much.

――You covers the language wall with the coordination that does not communicate in words

Blackwiz: That's right.

――When there was a scene that seemed to be very communicated. How do you decide how to determine the front line and the push of the line?

BLACKWIZ: First of all, we decide the area we want to take. On top of that, Meteor and JOXJO are saying Let's go. NTH is a very simple call order, and it's just a simple run, such as Let's go to the area because there are no enemies nearby and Let's keep the area because the enemy is eco-friendly.

-It was surprising that Blackwiz with a strong controller image picked up Fade on the 1st map Bind. How did you play?

BLACKWIZ: Unlike smoke, I thought I liked it because I felt more supporting allies (laughs).

――Initiators are better than smoke...?

Blackwiz: I like it (laughs)

――In the second half, the close battle continued, but during the rounds, was there any change in the team?

BLACKWIZ: The split was dropping a winning round, and the impatience was noticeable. I gradually lost the shooting, became reluctant, and the atmosphere was falling. The 3rd map Haven was also caught up from 8-4 folds, and there was a mental part. However, ** coach gives me a games that says, If you want to play a game without regrets, concentrate and do your best here.

―― The 2nd map Split seemed to be struggling with area control. What were the factors?

BLACKWIZ: Of course, the enemy is good, but it is the cause of the fact that the area control failed to be defeated in front and fear of dying. It takes time to wait for a friend in a place where you can hold it alone, or you can invade the site in the form of being invited to the other party without getting information, or defend it. Sometimes it was slow.

――I had a hard time using time.

BLACKWIZ: CRAZY RACCOON was also a very slow attack, so I didn't know where to attack until the end, and when I knew the last favorite, there was a scene where we shot down and drop the round. You came mental.

――In the last few seconds, there were many scenes that determine the round.

BLACKWIZ: There were many things that the opponent was installed in a situation where (no time) could not be installed.

-How do you evaluate the finish and perfection of the current team yourself?

BLACKWIZ: I personally think the team finish is good. In the early stages of STAGE1 and STAGE2, I think you lost in a close battle like today. As with yesterday's JDT match, I wonder if the seesaw game can be sticky and able to win, but it is growing both mentally and in cooperation with . Now I think I have the ability to win a ticket for the World Games.

-Finally, please give a message to your fans.

Blackwiz: Thank you very much for your support. I was able to win this time because everyone's support was encouraging. We will continue to do our best for the world tournament, so please support us!

―― I am looking forward to your success in offline tournaments.

NorthEption has overcome the walls of the language with the skill, and the unity as a team is increasing. It has been decided to fight Zeta Division in offline day4. Attention will be focused on whether you can get a ticket to the World Games.

Even if you can't participate in the local area (Saitama Super Arena), the games will be distributed on YouTube / Twitch, so look forward to the fateful battle.

Comments